Anti Aging Supplements
When an HGH deficiency or GHD is left untreated it can cause numerous problems such as poor memory, inability to effectively exercise, or decreased vitality.
The study of aging is called gerontology and the science behind aging is a newer science that in just 30 years has made huge progress.
HGH has been tagged under many names; it has been called many things.
Atherosclerosis – who gets it? It is easier to look at who doesn’t get it. Atherosclerosis actually starts much earlier than when the symptoms occur.
According to a recent report in the Chicago Tribune the number of US teens that are using synthetic HGH has more than doubled from 2012 to 2013. A survey done by a group of antidrug advocates found the reason HGH use was up was because users were seeking to improve their athletic performance and their appearance.
Since the first use of human growth hormone (HGH) by bodybuilders, it’s remained an anabolic with plenty of conflicting ideas and opinions associated with it.
A question you hear thrown around often is whether weight loss is possible when you are HGH deficient.
There has been some talk about the possibility that some NBA players were using HGH.
Gynecomastia AKA Gyno, man breasts, moobs, bitch tits, man tits and man hooters is a condition we don’t hear a lot about and yet any man who either takes or considers taking steroids and/or synthetic HGH injections should know what gynecomastia is and the increased risk the use of steroids or HGH presents.
The children's author Dr. Seuss once wrote, “A person's a person, no matter how small.” But since society tends to admire taller people more than short, no matter what age we are, both adults and children look for ways to improve their height.
Thursday afternoon, Donovan McNabb, who is a quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings bounded onto the field with his teammates in Mankato, Minn.
You may have been told that SeroVital HGH is an awesome product when looking to enjoy great health and look young and attractive. It is one of those supplements that deliver their benefits by improving growth hormone production.
It is interesting then that some researchers now think Metformin, which has been available for use for several decades, could be what people have been searching for all these years. It is touted as being capable of extending lifespan up to 120 years. How true or realistic is this thinking?
Serostim® is an HGH injection that is made up from recombinant DNA Somatropin that unlike other brands like Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin is only approved by the FDA to treat AIDS related wasting.
Millions of people are estimated to be affected by carpal tunnel syndrome in the United States. This disorder of the hand and arm can result in weakening grip and can be potentially painful. What are those factors that make a person prone to the condition? What can be done to deal with it?
Most times, people tend to think about men when talking about those who use human growth hormone. The truth however is that this naturally-produced substance is beneficial to both males and females. It may even be said that women make up the group that are more likely to be attracted to the use of this vital hormone, if only they realize its usefulness, given they tend to show more interest in good health and looks. A good number of celebrities who have already taken up HGH use – having realized its amazing benefits – are women.
Amino acids are important to our bodies – they are the building blocks of protein.
Just over one year ago today Major League Baseball the Biogenesis scandal occurred that lead to over a dozen suspensions, which in turn placed the focus on embattled slugger Alex Rodriguez.
Friday September 12, 2014 the NFL put forth changes to their drug policy and HGH testing, and just hours after doing so the NFL players’ Union voted on it.
If you haven’t heard of the amino acid L-Valine, it’s important that you become familiar with it, because L-Valine is one of the essential amino acids that your body requires for a number of functions like soothing the nervous system or improving cognitive function.
While we may be more aware of HGH as being a problem found in children, especially when associated with a number of conditions. The fact is HGH deficiency can and does occur in adults.
Omnitrope® (Somatropin) is a brand of synthetic HGH injections that is regulated by the FDA and that requires a prescription from a doctor to be obtained
Norditropin HGH injections are manufactured by Novo Nordisk Inc and are administered with either the FlexPro 5 mg/1.5 mL, 10 mg/1.5 mL or 15 mg/1.5 mL, or the Norditropin NordiFlex pen.
Zorbtive is used for the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome in those patients who are receiving specific nutritional support.
HGH testing has been around for some time, but earlier methods were not reliable and created a great deal of controversy, especially among professional athletes.
Tev-Tropin® is a growth hormone manufactured by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Tev-Tropin injections are synthetic HGH (human growth hormone).
Wherever there are athletes and sports, there are going to be injuries, it really is inevitable.
On the market are numerous HGH supplements manufactured by a number of different companies. To date, GenF20 Plus is the only one that has been through a double blind study, which proved this HGH supplement to be effective in improving one’s energy, libido, memory and quality of sleep.
You workout out! That’s great – good for you! But have you ever considered the idea that you might have an imbalance in strength?
Genotropin HGH injections are manufactured by Pfizer and are administered with the Genotropin pen, which is a device used to mix the Genotropin Lyophilized Powder and then inject it.
Saizen HGH injections are manufactured by Merck Serono and are administered with the Saizen reconstitution device.
According to Sytropin manufacturers, they produce a revolutionary supplement that is supposed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat and decrease your weight. But is Sytropin really an excellent weight loss system or is this just a lot of hype?
Genf20 Plus is safer than HGH injections because it is made from natural ingredients, and because it does not risk suppressing HGH production since it stimulate it.
Perhaps you have envied people who eat as they like, and can still remain fit, or at least slim. You, on the other hand, perhaps put on weight if you indulge yourself even ever so slightly, and despite working out regularly.
Moscow is in the depths of getting ready for the Sochi Winter Games.
The laws surrounding Human Growth Hormone can be quite confusing. Let’s break it down into an understandable format that the average person can better understand. Let’s start with the history of HGH law and follow the changes that have occurred over the years.
It happened – one day your erection went from being straight to having a 90 degree bend.
HGH is naturally produced in your body by your pituitary gland.
Short bowel syndrome (SBS) is a digestive disorder that deprives the sufferer of nutrients available in food consumed and essential for healthy living. It constitutes a significant threat to life and comes with very low survival rates among affected newborns.
Ways to Naturally Increase HGH Production in Your Body
HGH is naturally produced in your body by your pituitary gland. Until very recently most of us had no idea what HGH was or how it played such an important role in slowing the aging process along with many other benefits. Let’s have a look at 6 ways to naturally increase HGH production in your body.
- Do Intense Workouts – Not every workout will increase HGH production. You need to workout that’s intense if you want to trigger HGH production. Straining your muscles while you lift weights causes microscopic tears in the muscle tissue and HGH is then signaled to go repair those tears. In addition this will stimulate new muscle fiber growth and promote the release of fat from the adipose tissue, which in turn encourages lean muscle mass development. So focus on the lifting of heavy weights that use different muscle groups and limit your cardio workout to no more than 30 minutes.
- Eat Paleo – We hear a lot about Paleo these days. This is the diet of our ancestors and it’s a diet where our bodies are properly nourished. Our western diets are not only stunting our growth they are high in carbohydrates that force the body to flood your bloodstream with insulin. We want HGH flooding the bloodstream not insulin so that it grows stronger. To do this you need to restrict your carb intake and increase your protein intake.
- Eat Foods Rich in Protein – The amino acids that are found in protein rich foods naturally increase the production of HGH. Amino acids like L-Lysine, Arginine, L-Glysine, Glutamine, etc. are very important to HGH and to your overall health. Weight lifters and serious athletes need to supplement their diet with amino acids to intensify the results. This will lead to the production of plenty of good eicosanoids, which are cell to cell micro hormone messengers that come in two types – good (benefit your health) and bad. Having a diet that’s rich in protein ensures you will produce lots of good eiocosanoids.
- Monitor What You are Eating Before and After Your Workout – Near the end of your workout as well as immediately after your body will release HGH into your bloodstream to start to repair and rebuild the muscle tear. So the last thing you want to be doing is drinking a sweet drink or eating a power bar because this is going to inhibit the HGH’s ability to respond. Don’t have anything to eat 60 minutes prior to your workout and wait at least 30 minutes after your workout. Water is allowed. Then have a protein shake or a meal that is high in protein, which will help rebuild your muscles and promote HGH production and distribution.
- Get Enough Sleep – You need 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night. You need to get to deep sleep for your body to increase HGH production. Then HGH is secreted in Stage 3 and 4 of your sleep cycle, which is 1 to 2 hours into your sleep.
- Never Eat Before Bedtime – You know those late night carb snacks (cookies, ice-cream, chips) well they are hurting you in more ways than one. They increase the insulin in your blood, which in turn makes it very difficult for HGH to be released into the blood and as a result, you end up with more fat being stored. Do not eat 2 hours prior to going to bed. If you must have a snack no carbs, only a protein snack such as a whey protein shake.
In addition to these 6 tips you can add an HGH supplement to the mix and really help your body to increase its HGH production. Do not confuse HGH supplements with HGH injections. HGH supplements are a blend of natural ingredients that help the body increase production of HGH naturally and are adequate for most people, unless there is a serious deficiency and then a doctor may prescribe HGH injections which inject the body with a synthetic HGH.
Decrease the signs of aging and enjoy the many anti aging benefits by increasing HGH production.
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
Many processes in the body are usually impacted by decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels usually occurs as people grow older. Among those are processes in the brain and any negative modifications affecting these will manifest adversely on your mental health.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
Vitamin A is one of many reasons why you need to maintain a healthy diet. It is one of numerous nutrients that help to keep you in good health. How does it exactly help? What are the signs of deficiency? Where can you get more of it? You will find answers to these questions and more in this article.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.