Anti Aging Supplements
When an HGH deficiency or GHD is left untreated it can cause numerous problems such as poor memory, inability to effectively exercise, or decreased vitality.
The study of aging is called gerontology and the science behind aging is a newer science that in just 30 years has made huge progress.
HGH has been tagged under many names; it has been called many things.
Atherosclerosis – who gets it? It is easier to look at who doesn’t get it. Atherosclerosis actually starts much earlier than when the symptoms occur.
According to a recent report in the Chicago Tribune the number of US teens that are using synthetic HGH has more than doubled from 2012 to 2013.
Since the first use of human growth hormone (HGH) by bodybuilders, it’s remained an anabolic with plenty of conflicting ideas and opinions associated with it.
A question you hear thrown around often is whether weight loss is possible when you are HGH deficient.
There has been some talk about the possibility that some NBA players were using HGH.
Gynecomastia AKA Gyno, man breasts, moobs, bitch tits, man tits and man hooters is a condition we don’t hear a lot about and yet any man who either takes or considers taking steroids and/or synthetic HGH injections should know what gynecomastia is and the increased risk the use of steroids or HGH presents.
The children's author Dr. Seuss once wrote, “A person's a person, no matter how small.” But since society tends to admire taller people more than short, no matter what age we are, both adults and children look for ways to improve their height.
Thursday afternoon, Donovan McNabb, who is a quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings bounded onto the field with his teammates in Mankato, Minn.
It is interesting then that some researchers now think Metformin, which has been available for use for several decades, could be what people have been searching for all these years. It is touted as being capable of extending lifespan up to 120 years. How true or realistic is this thinking?
Serostim® is an HGH injection that is made up from recombinant DNA Somatropin that unlike other brands like Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin is only approved by the FDA to treat AIDS related wasting.
Millions of people are estimated to be affected by carpal tunnel syndrome in the United States.
Most times, people tend to think about men when talking about those who use human growth hormone.
Amino acids are important to our bodies – they are the building blocks of protein.
Just over one year ago today Major League Baseball the Biogenesis scandal occurred that lead to over a dozen suspensions, which in turn placed the focus on embattled slugger Alex Rodriguez.
Friday September 12, 2014 the NFL put forth changes to their drug policy and HGH testing, and just hours after doing so the NFL players’ Union voted on it.
If you haven’t heard of the amino acid L-Valine, it’s important that you become familiar with it, because L-Valine is one of the essential amino acids that your body requires for a number of functions like soothing the nervous system or improving cognitive function.
While we may be more aware of HGH as being a problem found in children, especially when associated with a number of conditions. The fact is HGH deficiency can and does occur in adults.
Omnitrope® (Somatropin) is a brand of synthetic HGH injections that is regulated by the FDA and that requires a prescription from a doctor to be obtained
Norditropin HGH injections are manufactured by Novo Nordisk Inc and are administered with either the FlexPro 5 mg/1.5 mL, 10 mg/1.5 mL or 15 mg/1.5 mL, or the Norditropin NordiFlex pen.
Zorbtive is used for the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome in those patients who are receiving specific nutritional support.
HGH testing has been around for some time, but earlier methods were not reliable and created a great deal of controversy, especially among professional athletes.
Tev-Tropin® is a growth hormone manufactured by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Tev-Tropin injections are synthetic HGH (human growth hormone).
Wherever there are athletes and sports, there are going to be injuries, it really is inevitable.
On the market are numerous HGH supplements manufactured by a number of different companies.
You workout out! That’s great – good for you! But have you ever considered the idea that you might have an imbalance in strength?
Genotropin HGH injections are manufactured by Pfizer and are administered with the Genotropin pen, which is a device used to mix the Genotropin Lyophilized Powder and then inject it.
Saizen HGH injections are manufactured by Merck Serono and are administered with the Saizen reconstitution device.
According to Sytropin manufacturers, they produce a revolutionary supplement that is supposed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat and decrease your weight.
Genf20 Plus is safer than HGH injections because it is made from natural ingredients, and because it does not risk suppressing HGH production since it stimulate it.
Perhaps you have envied people who eat as they like, and can still remain fit, or at least slim.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the differences between HGH and steroid. You’ll find out if HGH is a steroid and which one you should choose.
The laws surrounding Human Growth Hormone can be quite confusing.
It happened – one day your erection went from being straight to having a 90 degree bend.
HGH is naturally produced in your body by your pituitary gland.
Short bowel syndrome (SBS) is a digestive disorder that deprives the sufferer of nutrients available in food consumed and essential for healthy living.
L-Glutamine Facts You Should Know About
L-Glutamine is an amino acid that is found in high concentrations in your body, especially in the skeletal muscles. It is also found in many different foods as well as dietary supplement, which are used to increase your lean muscle mass and treat different health conditions. Here are the L-Glutamine facts you should know about.
What is the L in L-Glutamine?
There are a number of molecules in the body, existing in two different forms that are mirror images of each other but they are not identical to one another. It’s like your right and left hands – they mirror each other, but they are not identical. The ‘L’ in L-Glutamine is for levo or left and it mirrors the image s of D-Glutamine that stands for dextro or right. L-Glutamine is the one that is most useful in your body. Even when a supplement does not include the “L” you can be sure it is 100% L-Glutamine.
Dietary Sources of Glutamine
Animal proteins and plant proteins are good sources of glutamine. They include foods such as poultry, beef, pork, milk, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, raw parsley, cabbage, yogurt and raw spinach.
The University Of Maryland Medical Center says that glutamine is generally found in the L-Glutamine form and it can be purchased as a protein supplement or stand alone as an L-Glutamine supplement as capsules, liquid powder, and tablet form. The standard dosage is 500 mg tablets/capsules taken with food and/or liquid. Hot beverages will destroy the glutamine so only room temperature or cold liquid.
L-Glutamine Functionality in Your Body
L-Glutamine fuels all the different kinds of cells in the body in the form of nitrogen and carbon. Your body needs glutamine to produce other amino acids and other chemicals like glucose. L-Glutamine performs many different functions in your body. Some of those functions are:
- L-Glutamine is part of the process of protein synthesis.
- l Glutamine can increase the production of human growth hormone AKA HGH
- It plays a key role in the function of the brain, immune and digestive systems.
- L-Glutamine is used in patients that are being treated for esophagus cancer using radio chemotherapy. It helps to protect your immune system and digestive tract.
- It can be used to help in the treatment of digestive conditions like stomach ulcers, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- L-Glutamine can be used to treat depression, moodiness, anxiety, insomnia and irritability.
- It can be used to support anyone going through alcohol withdrawal.
- L-Glutamine can aid in the recovery after bone marrow transplant or bowel surgery.
- If you have had a traumatic injury where you required surgery, L-glutamine can assist in the restoration of your health. Some research has shown that glutamine can stop the bacteria from leaving the intestine and infecting other regions of your body after a major injury.
- It is used as part of the treatment of ADHD.
- L-Glutamine can help enhance your exercise performance.
- L-Glutamine is used to treat urinary conditions.
- Some research has contradictory findings relating to Glutamine benefits in reducing the damage to the immune system when being treated for cancer. Some people are protected from the adverse side effects of chemotherapy like diarrhea, pain, swelling in the mouth, muscle pain, nerve pain and joint pain. It isn’t completely understood why all chemotherapy patients don’t find relief from Glutamine, nor is it understood, which patients are the most likely to benefit. A number of researchers think that if a patient has inadequate glutamine levels they are likely to get the most benefit. Further studies are being planned to study this.
- Some research shows glutamine may increase the effectiveness of chemotherapy treatments with doxorubicin, 5-fluorouracil and methotrexate if you have colon cancer.
- Some HIV/AIDS people use glutamine to prevent the weight loss from HIV wasting.
- After you have major gut surgery called short bowel syndrome after major surgery. Some research studying glutamine has combined with HGH and how it can be effective in treating short bowel syndrome and some patients become less dependent on tube feeding. However, glutamine given alone was not effective.
- There is evidence that glutamine can help reduce muscle and joint pain caused by Taxol in the treatment cancer.
The Side Effects of L-Glutamine
To date, it would appear that it is safe for most adults to take L-Glutamine when it is taken orally. However, the research is inadequate. There is a need to further explore the side effects.
L-Glutamine and Special Precautions You Should be Aware Of:
- If you have serious liver disease where you have difficulty thinking or you may experience confusion, it can make it worse so you should avoid L-Glutamine.
- If you are breastfeeding or you are pregnant, there is not enough data so you should avoid taking L-Glutamine.
- If you have sensitivity to MSG sensitivity, you may find that you are sensitive to glutamine. That’s because glutamine is converted to glutamate in the body.
- L-Glutamine has the potential to increase the number of seizures in people who are already prone to seizures.
- If you are taking any medications either OTC or prescription, you should not use glutamine supplements without direction from your doctor.
- Some studies have shown that glutamine might stimulate tumor growth.
- There is a need for more research to determine whether using glutamine is safe if you have cancer. You need to speak with your oncologist before you take an L-glutamine supplement.
Adults shouldn’t take any more than 40 grams of glutamine per day. For children between the ages of 3 and 18 the recommended dosage is no more than 0.65 per kilogram/body weight/day, and it should be given only under the consulting with a doctor. Health care providers will occasionally prescribe 5,000 - 15,000 mg daily or in rare cases even higher. For a list of Glutamine containing HGH supplements click here!
- Agostini F, Giolo G. Effect of physical activity on glutamine metabolism. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2010; 13(1):58-64.
- Akobeng AK, Miller V, Stanton J, Elbadri AM, Thomas AG. Double-blind randomized controlled trial of glutamine-enriched polymeric diet in the treatment of active Crohn's disease. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2000;30(1):78-84.
- Clark RH, Feleke G, Din M, et al. Nutritional treatment for acquired immunodeficiency virus-associated wasting using beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, glutamine, and arginine: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. JPEN: J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2000;24(3):133-139.
- Decker GM. Glutamine: indicated in cancer care? Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2002;6(2):112-115.
- Field CJ, Johnson IR, Schley PD. Nutrients and their role in host resistance to infection. J Leukoc Biol. 2002 Jan;71(1):16-32.
- Grimm H, Kraus A. Immunonutrition--supplementary amino acids and fatty acids ameliorate immune deficiency in critically ill patients. Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2001 Aug;386(5):369-376.
- Murray SM, Pindoria S. Nutrition support for bone marrow transplant patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jan 21;(1):CD002920. Review.
- Rakel D. Integrative Medicine, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, An Imprint of Elsevier; 2007.
- Weitzel L, Wischmeyer P. Glutamine in Critical Illness: The Time Has Come, The Time Is Now. Critical Care Clinics. 2010;26(3).
- Ziegler TR. Glutamine supplementation in cancer patients receiving bone marrow transplantation and high dose chemotherapy. [Review]. J Nutr. 2001;131(9 Suppl):2578S-84S; discussion 2590S.
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
Many processes in the body are usually impacted by decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels usually occurs as people grow older. Among those are processes in the brain and any negative modifications affecting these will manifest adversely on your mental health.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
Vitamin A is one of many reasons why you need to maintain a healthy diet. It is one of numerous nutrients that help to keep you in good health. How does it exactly help? What are the signs of deficiency? Where can you get more of it? You will find answers to these questions and more in this article.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.