Anti Aging Supplements
When an HGH deficiency or GHD is left untreated it can cause numerous problems such as poor memory, inability to effectively exercise, or decreased vitality.
The study of aging is called gerontology and the science behind aging is a newer science that in just 30 years has made huge progress.
HGH has been tagged under many names; it has been called many things.
Atherosclerosis – who gets it? It is easier to look at who doesn’t get it. Atherosclerosis actually starts much earlier than when the symptoms occur.
According to a recent report in the Chicago Tribune the number of US teens that are using synthetic HGH has more than doubled from 2012 to 2013. A survey done by a group of antidrug advocates found the reason HGH use was up was because users were seeking to improve their athletic performance and their appearance.
Since the first use of human growth hormone (HGH) by bodybuilders, it’s remained an anabolic with plenty of conflicting ideas and opinions associated with it.
A question you hear thrown around often is whether weight loss is possible when you are HGH deficient.
There has been some talk about the possibility that some NBA players were using HGH.
Gynecomastia AKA Gyno, man breasts, moobs, bitch tits, man tits and man hooters is a condition we don’t hear a lot about and yet any man who either takes or considers taking steroids and/or synthetic HGH injections should know what gynecomastia is and the increased risk the use of steroids or HGH presents.
The children's author Dr. Seuss once wrote, “A person's a person, no matter how small.” But since society tends to admire taller people more than short, no matter what age we are, both adults and children look for ways to improve their height.
Thursday afternoon, Donovan McNabb, who is a quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings bounded onto the field with his teammates in Mankato, Minn.
It is interesting then that some researchers now think Metformin, which has been available for use for several decades, could be what people have been searching for all these years. It is touted as being capable of extending lifespan up to 120 years. How true or realistic is this thinking?
Serostim® is an HGH injection that is made up from recombinant DNA Somatropin that unlike other brands like Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin is only approved by the FDA to treat AIDS related wasting.
Millions of people are estimated to be affected by carpal tunnel syndrome in the United States. This disorder of the hand and arm can result in weakening grip and can be potentially painful. What are those factors that make a person prone to the condition? What can be done to deal with it?
Most times, people tend to think about men when talking about those who use human growth hormone. The truth however is that this naturally-produced substance is beneficial to both males and females. It may even be said that women make up the group that are more likely to be attracted to the use of this vital hormone, if only they realize its usefulness, given they tend to show more interest in good health and looks. A good number of celebrities who have already taken up HGH use – having realized its amazing benefits – are women.
Amino acids are important to our bodies – they are the building blocks of protein.
Just over one year ago today Major League Baseball the Biogenesis scandal occurred that lead to over a dozen suspensions, which in turn placed the focus on embattled slugger Alex Rodriguez.
Friday September 12, 2014 the NFL put forth changes to their drug policy and HGH testing, and just hours after doing so the NFL players’ Union voted on it.
If you haven’t heard of the amino acid L-Valine, it’s important that you become familiar with it, because L-Valine is one of the essential amino acids that your body requires for a number of functions like soothing the nervous system or improving cognitive function.
While we may be more aware of HGH as being a problem found in children, especially when associated with a number of conditions. The fact is HGH deficiency can and does occur in adults.
Omnitrope® (Somatropin) is a brand of synthetic HGH injections that is regulated by the FDA and that requires a prescription from a doctor to be obtained
Norditropin HGH injections are manufactured by Novo Nordisk Inc and are administered with either the FlexPro 5 mg/1.5 mL, 10 mg/1.5 mL or 15 mg/1.5 mL, or the Norditropin NordiFlex pen.
Zorbtive is used for the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome in those patients who are receiving specific nutritional support.
HGH testing has been around for some time, but earlier methods were not reliable and created a great deal of controversy, especially among professional athletes.
Tev-Tropin® is a growth hormone manufactured by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Tev-Tropin injections are synthetic HGH (human growth hormone).
Wherever there are athletes and sports, there are going to be injuries, it really is inevitable.
On the market are numerous HGH supplements manufactured by a number of different companies. To date, GenF20 Plus is the only one that has been through a double blind study, which proved this HGH supplement to be effective in improving one’s energy, libido, memory and quality of sleep.
You workout out! That’s great – good for you! But have you ever considered the idea that you might have an imbalance in strength?
Genotropin HGH injections are manufactured by Pfizer and are administered with the Genotropin pen, which is a device used to mix the Genotropin Lyophilized Powder and then inject it.
Saizen HGH injections are manufactured by Merck Serono and are administered with the Saizen reconstitution device.
According to Sytropin manufacturers, they produce a revolutionary supplement that is supposed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat and decrease your weight. But is Sytropin really an excellent weight loss system or is this just a lot of hype?
Genf20 Plus is safer than HGH injections because it is made from natural ingredients, and because it does not risk suppressing HGH production since it stimulate it.
Perhaps you have envied people who eat as they like, and can still remain fit, or at least slim. You, on the other hand, perhaps put on weight if you indulge yourself even ever so slightly, and despite working out regularly.
Moscow is in the depths of getting ready for the Sochi Winter Games.
The laws surrounding Human Growth Hormone can be quite confusing. Let’s break it down into an understandable format that the average person can better understand. Let’s start with the history of HGH law and follow the changes that have occurred over the years.
It happened – one day your erection went from being straight to having a 90 degree bend.
HGH is naturally produced in your body by your pituitary gland.
Short bowel syndrome (SBS) is a digestive disorder that deprives the sufferer of nutrients available in food consumed and essential for healthy living. It constitutes a significant threat to life and comes with very low survival rates among affected newborns.
The Facts About Genotropin HGH Injections by Pfizer
Genotropin HGH injections are manufactured by Pfizer and are administered with the Genotropin pen, which is a device used to mix the Genotropin Lyophilized Powder and then inject it.
You will need:
- Genotropin Pen (Genotropin Pens come in different dosages)
- Becton Dickinson pen needle - 29, 30, or 31-gauge
- Alcohol swab
- Proper container for disposal of used needles
Genotropin is used to treat adults with adult onset GHD or childhood onset GHD. It is also used in the treatment of children suffering from GHD that has led to failure to grow, small for gestational age, Prader-Willi syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature and Turner syndrome.
Genotropin Administration and Dosage
- Genotropin is administered subcutaneously. The injection sites should be rotated to avoid lipoatrophy. Genotropin cartridges are color-coded to correspond to a specific Genotropin pen delivery device.
- Genotropin lyophilized powder is a two-chamber color-coded cartridge – green tip 5 mg and purple tip 12 mg. with preservative.
- Genotropin Miniquick Growth Hormone Delivery device has a two chamber cartridge without preservatives - 0.2 mg, 0.4 mg, 0.6 mg, 0.8 mg, 1.0 mg, 1.2 mg, 1.4 mg, 1.6 mg, 1.8 mg, and 2.0 mg.
- Adult GHD: A non-weight based or a weight
based dose regimen can be used, with doses adjusted based on
treatment response and IGF-I concentrations
- Non-weight based doses begin with approximately 0.2mg/day, ranging from 0.15-0.30 mg/day, without body weight being considered. It will be gradually increased every 1-2 months at increments of around 0.1-0.2 mg/day.
- With weight based dosing the initial dose should be more than 0.04mg/kg/week. This dose can be increased to no more than 0.08 mg/kg/week as tolerated at 4 to 8 week intervals.
- Pediatric GHD: 0.16 to 0.24 mg/kg/week
- Prader-Willi Syndrome: 0.24 mg/kg/week
- Turner Syndrome: 0.33 mg/kg/week
- Idiopathic Short Stature: up to 0.47 mg/kg/week
- Small for Gestational Age: Up to 0.48 mg/kg/week
Genotropin Side Effects
Some side effects of Genotropin don’t generally need medical attention. These side effects often go away as your body adjusts to the Genotropin. Your doctor may be able provide you with ways to reduce some of these side effects if they are bothersome.
- Body aches or pain
- Breast pain
- Change in the color, amount, or odor of vaginal discharge
- Discoloration of the fingernails or toenails
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- Excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Frequent urge to defecate
- Increased sweating
- Passing gas
- Straining while passing stool
- Stuffy nose
- Tender, swollen glands in neck
- Trouble with swallowing
- Voice changes
- Feeling sad or empty
- Lack of appetite
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Trouble concentrating
- Unable to sleep
The following are more serious side effects and you should see your doctor immediately.
- Bleeding after defecation
- Bleeding, burning, blistering, inflammation, discoloration of the skin, hives, infection, lumps, numbness, pain, itching, redness, rash, soreness, swelling, stinging, tenderness, or tingling at the injection site
- Bloating of the face, hands/arms, lower legs/feet
- Blood in the urine
- Burning, itching, crawling, numbness, "pins and needles", tingling feelings, prickling
- Changes in skin color
- Cold flu-like symptoms
- Cold hands and feet
- Cough or hoarseness
- Darkened urine
- Decreased urination
- Difficult urination
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartbeat
- Fast/irregular breathing
- Feeling unusually cold
- Fever or chills
- Full or bloated feeling
- General feeling of illness or discomfort
- Increase in heart rate
- Joint pain
- Light-colored stools
- Loss of appetite
- Lower back or side pain
- Muscle aching or cramping
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Pains in the abdomen, stomach, or side that can radiate to the back
- Pressure in the stomach
- Rapid weight gain
- Rapid breathing
- Rectal bleeding
- Redness or swelling in the arm/leg
- Runny nose
- Skin rash
- Sore mouth or tongue
- Sore throat
- Stomach bloating, burning, cramping, or pain
- Sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- Swelling of the abdominal or stomach area
- Swelling of the eyes or eyelids
- Swelling or puffiness of the face
- Swollen joints
- Tightness in the chest and/or wheezing
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Trouble with breathing
- Trouble with sleeping
- Uncomfortable swelling around the anus
- Unpleasant breath odor
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Unusual weight gain or loss
- Vomiting of blood
- White patches in the mouth, tongue, or throat
- Wrinkled skin
- Yellow eyes or skin
- Bone/skeletal pain
- Burning, pain, tingling, or numbness, in all the fingers except pinky finger
- Chest pain
- Depressed mood
- Dry skin/hair
- Feeling cold
- Hair loss
- Slow heartbeat
- Swelling of the ankles
Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur while you are taking Genotropin:
- Blurred vision
- Changes to vision
- Cold sweats
- Cool, pale skin
- Excessive sweating
- Extreme weakness
- Flushed skin
- Frequent urination
- Fruit-like breath odor
- Increased hunger/thirst
- Increased urination
- Noisy/rattling breathing
- Pain in the arms/legs
- Shortness of breath
- Slurred speech
- Stop in menstruation
- Swelling of the fingers or hands
- Troubled breathing at rest
Important Safety Information
- Brain tumors can cause a growth hormone deficiency, so the presence of these brain tumors should be ruled out before Genotropin treatment begins.
- In childhood cancer survivors, HGH may increase the risk of developing new benign brain tumors. This risk may be higher in patients who were treated with cranial radiation.
- A small number of patients treated with HGH have suffered increased brain pressure that can cause headaches and vision problems. Treatment should be stopped.
- During growth hormone therapy, thyroid function should be checked regularly.
- In children experiencing rapid growth, curvature of the spine can develop or become worse.
- Growth hormone should not be used during pregnancy except under certain circumstances where doctors determine it necessary.
Recent Genotropin Studies Found
- Genotropin in children with GHD, suffered side effects at the injection site that included pain, bleeding, redness/swelling, scarring, inflammation, rash or lumps. Other side effects seen were headache, fat loss, blood in the urine, mildly increased blood sugar, and low thyroid activity.
- In children born SGA, side effects included increased pressure in the brain, temporarily elevated blood sugar, early puberty, injection site reactions, abnormal jaw growth, worsening of scoliosis and growth of moles.
- Deaths have been reported with the use of HGH in children with Prader-Willi syndrome. These children had breathing problems, lung infection and/or were extremely overweight. All patients with Prader-Willi syndrome should be examined for these issues.
- In children with Turner syndrome, side effects included throat, flu, ear infection, sinus infection, runny nose, urinary tract infection and joint pain.
- In children with ISS, side effects included flu, respiratory illnesses, throat infection, stomach pain, headaches, inflammation of the nose and throat, mood changes, increased appetite, fracture, fever, and joint pain.
- In adults with GHD, side effects included joint or muscle pain, fluid retention, stiffness, and changes in sensation. Generally, these side effects aren’t long lasting and are linked to the Genotropin dosage.
Genotropin HGH Should Not be Used
- To increase the height of children after the growth plates have closed.
- In patients with diabetes who have certain types of diabetic retinopathy.
- In patients with cancer or who are being treated for cancer.
- In patients who are critically ill because of trauma, surgery, or respiratory failure.
- If it is shown that a previous brain tumor has returned or is getting larger.
- If you have had an allergy or previous bad reaction to Somatropin or any Genotropin ingredients.
NB! For those that are not suffering from a serious HGH deficiency and are only seeking to get the anti aging benefits of HGH then raising HGH levels with the help of fasting, intensive exercise and HGH supplements may just do the trick. For a list of well respected HGH supplements visit this link!
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
Many processes in the body are usually impacted by decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels usually occurs as people grow older. Among those are processes in the brain and any negative modifications affecting these will manifest adversely on your mental health.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
Vitamin A is one of many reasons why you need to maintain a healthy diet. It is one of numerous nutrients that help to keep you in good health. How does it exactly help? What are the signs of deficiency? Where can you get more of it? You will find answers to these questions and more in this article.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.