12 Tips to Increase Your Workout Efficiency
You workout and you are dedicated to your exercise regime, but what if you could increase your workout efficiency by a factor of 3? Here are 12 tips to do just that!
- High Intensity Workouts – If you are fit, adding high intensity workouts can be very beneficial increasing your body’s production of HGH, which can help to slow the aging process, burn fat, develop lean muscle mass, and more! Include and HGH supplement for the maximum benefit.
- Limit Your Workouts to 30 Minutes – We have long believed that the longer the workout the more beneficial, when actually 30 minutes will get you almost the same benefits as a 60 minute workout. It is better to do shorter, higher intensity workouts whenever you can.
- Protein – Your muscles need protein to rebuild. If you don’t provide them with then necessary protein, you won’t get the benefits you should from your workout. A soy or whey shake after your workout is a beneficial.
- Carbs – Your body’s main source of fuel is carbs and if you do not eat carbs, you will not have energy for your workout. A banana is an excellent source of carbs and fiber, and it has a high glycemic value.
- Water – Make sure that you properly hydrate yourself throughout the day. It takes a few hours for your body to absorb the water you drink so make sure you take it far enough in advance of your workout.
- Slow Lifting – The best way to get the most out of your movement is to contract the muscle slowly and release at the same speed.
- Have a Shake – Have a protein & carb shake before your workout and after it. Before will help to improve amino acid flow during your training. After will help to stimulate your muscle’s growth.
- Choose the Maximum Weight – When you first begin, start with a lower weight and spend your time focusing on correct form. Once you have been at it for a while, always go for the heaviest possible weight you can handle in good form. Heavy weights aren’t just about bulking up. It simply means you can get more benefits faster.
- One Set to Failure – Don’t just do your standard 2 or 3 sets. Instead, maximize your effectiveness by going with the maximum weight you can handle (above) and then keep lifting until failure, which means your last lift or two will be wobbly and not in proper form.
- Good Form – For swimming and strength training, your form is very important. It is also important with other exercise types. With strength training, use the highest weight you can while maintaining your form. If you can’t maintain your form, then it’s too much weight – reduce. You should also have a trainer or spotter in the beginning to ensure you do have the correct form.
- Compound Exercise – Rather than isolating your muscles during your exercise, such as tricep curl or bicep curl, maximize your workout time by doing exercises that will workout more than one muscle group at the same time. With just a handful of exercises, you can get a full body workout.
- Mix it Up – Your body is very smart. If you do the same workout routine for a long period of time, your body will adjust and your workout won’t be all that effective. Change it up every couple of weeks.
Give it a Rest
In addition to these 12 tips to triple your workout efficiency, do not forget to take a break. Research from the UK shows that those who practice non-stop compared to those who take time off. So give yourself a break.
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.