Are You Frustrated That Society Favors Youthfulness
Anyone that has reached the age of 40 knows what it feels like to be discriminated against based on age, whether that’s in the workplace, in social settings, or in the purchases you are making. It’s a common everyday practice and no one seems concerned that it’s occurring.
You or someone you know may have already experienced this type of discrimination. You apply for a job that you are very qualified for but you never hear back. You wonder was it the gray hair? There’s a telethon coming up that you would like to help with but you just don’t have the energy to do 12-16 hour days. You never hear back and you wonder is it because your signs of aging are showing. You register for a class but your application is denied and you are pretty sure it has to do with your age. It’s frustrating isn’t it?
The minute you show signs of aging, regardless of your age, you are seen as less valuable. That might be fine lines and wrinkles, it might be gray hair, it might be a lack of energy, or any of the other signs of aging that all of us face at some point. It’s no wonder that anti aging products have taken the world by storm.
To add insult to injury we spend our hard earned money only to learn that the claims associated with many of the products we buy are false or at the very least exaggerated. Creams, lotions, and potions only disguise using chemicals and other ingredients. The supplements we are encouraged to take often show little difference, although the occasional pill might help to improve our energy levels.
So what is a person to do? What’s the best way to compete in a society that favors youthfulness over maturity? Glad you asked. The first thing we need to do is accept that this is the world we live in whether we like it or not. The second thing we need to do is do something about it. Thankfully, there are things we can do that will help to slow the aging process and keep us looking younger and healthier longer.
Tips to Looking More Youthful
- Exercise – Regular exercise does a lot for you! It helps to keep you fit, reducing body weight, increasing lean muscle, and decreasing fat. It improves the health of your organs especially your heart, reducing blood pressure and heart rate. If you are overweight or obese, or you have any medical conditions, talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise regime.
- Diet – Eating healthy is always a smart choice! Eating healthy helps to provide your body with the nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Eating healthy also helps you to maintain a healthier weight, and reduce your risk of developing certain diseases or health conditions.
- HGH – HGH dietary supplements are one of the most effective ways to youthfulness. That’s because they help your body increase its production to what you would have produced in your 20’s and that begins to reverse the signs of aging. Not only do your wrinkles begin to disappear, your energy increases, and even your organs revert to a healthier younger state. You can find out more about HGH here.
- Creams & Lotions – Most of the creams you buy contain peptides. While the way they work varies, two of the most common ways include locking in moisture and reflecting light. Both make wrinkles less visible, and therefore make you look younger. Moisturizing the skin is always a good idea as it helps to keep supple and smooth.
- Clothing – You might be wondering why we’ve included your wardrobe here. That’s because how you dress can directly affect how old you look. Dressing fashionable can take years off your appearance, so don’t discredit the value of a good wardrobe.
- Attitude – You’ve probably experienced this yourself. Almost everyone of us knows someone that seems a lot younger than their actual age. Personality and attitude make a huge difference in projecting youthfulness. Some of us seem to age faster than others, while some of us maintain our more youthful side longer.
We can’t change society and the value they have come to place on youthfulness but we can do some things to help make us look and feel more youthful.
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
Many processes in the body are usually impacted by decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels usually occurs as people grow older. Among those are processes in the brain and any negative modifications affecting these will manifest adversely on your mental health.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.