Anti Aging Supplements
When an HGH deficiency or GHD is left untreated it can cause numerous problems such as poor memory, inability to effectively exercise, or decreased vitality.
The study of aging is called gerontology and the science behind aging is a newer science that in just 30 years has made huge progress.
HGH has been tagged under many names; it has been called many things.
Atherosclerosis – who gets it? It is easier to look at who doesn’t get it. Atherosclerosis actually starts much earlier than when the symptoms occur.
According to a recent report in the Chicago Tribune the number of US teens that are using synthetic HGH has more than doubled from 2012 to 2013.
Since the first use of human growth hormone (HGH) by bodybuilders, it’s remained an anabolic with plenty of conflicting ideas and opinions associated with it.
A question you hear thrown around often is whether weight loss is possible when you are HGH deficient.
There has been some talk about the possibility that some NBA players were using HGH.
Gynecomastia AKA Gyno, man breasts, moobs, bitch tits, man tits and man hooters is a condition we don’t hear a lot about and yet any man who either takes or considers taking steroids and/or synthetic HGH injections should know what gynecomastia is and the increased risk the use of steroids or HGH presents.
The children's author Dr. Seuss once wrote, “A person's a person, no matter how small.” But since society tends to admire taller people more than short, no matter what age we are, both adults and children look for ways to improve their height.
Thursday afternoon, Donovan McNabb, who is a quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings bounded onto the field with his teammates in Mankato, Minn.
It is interesting then that some researchers now think Metformin, which has been available for use for several decades, could be what people have been searching for all these years. It is touted as being capable of extending lifespan up to 120 years. How true or realistic is this thinking?
Serostim® is an HGH injection that is made up from recombinant DNA Somatropin that unlike other brands like Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin is only approved by the FDA to treat AIDS related wasting.
Millions of people are estimated to be affected by carpal tunnel syndrome in the United States.
Most times, people tend to think about men when talking about those who use human growth hormone.
Amino acids are important to our bodies – they are the building blocks of protein.
Just over one year ago today Major League Baseball the Biogenesis scandal occurred that lead to over a dozen suspensions, which in turn placed the focus on embattled slugger Alex Rodriguez.
Friday September 12, 2014 the NFL put forth changes to their drug policy and HGH testing, and just hours after doing so the NFL players’ Union voted on it.
If you haven’t heard of the amino acid L-Valine, it’s important that you become familiar with it, because L-Valine is one of the essential amino acids that your body requires for a number of functions like soothing the nervous system or improving cognitive function.
While we may be more aware of HGH as being a problem found in children, especially when associated with a number of conditions. The fact is HGH deficiency can and does occur in adults.
Omnitrope® (Somatropin) is a brand of synthetic HGH injections that is regulated by the FDA and that requires a prescription from a doctor to be obtained
Norditropin HGH injections are manufactured by Novo Nordisk Inc and are administered with either the FlexPro 5 mg/1.5 mL, 10 mg/1.5 mL or 15 mg/1.5 mL, or the Norditropin NordiFlex pen.
Zorbtive is used for the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome in those patients who are receiving specific nutritional support.
HGH testing has been around for some time, but earlier methods were not reliable and created a great deal of controversy, especially among professional athletes.
Tev-Tropin® is a growth hormone manufactured by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. Tev-Tropin injections are synthetic HGH (human growth hormone).
Wherever there are athletes and sports, there are going to be injuries, it really is inevitable.
On the market are numerous HGH supplements manufactured by a number of different companies.
You workout out! That’s great – good for you! But have you ever considered the idea that you might have an imbalance in strength?
Genotropin HGH injections are manufactured by Pfizer and are administered with the Genotropin pen, which is a device used to mix the Genotropin Lyophilized Powder and then inject it.
Saizen HGH injections are manufactured by Merck Serono and are administered with the Saizen reconstitution device.
According to Sytropin manufacturers, they produce a revolutionary supplement that is supposed to increase lean muscle mass, decrease body fat and decrease your weight.
Genf20 Plus is safer than HGH injections because it is made from natural ingredients, and because it does not risk suppressing HGH production since it stimulate it.
Perhaps you have envied people who eat as they like, and can still remain fit, or at least slim.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the differences between HGH and steroid. You’ll find out if HGH is a steroid and which one you should choose.
The laws surrounding Human Growth Hormone can be quite confusing.
It happened – one day your erection went from being straight to having a 90 degree bend.
HGH is naturally produced in your body by your pituitary gland.
Short bowel syndrome (SBS) is a digestive disorder that deprives the sufferer of nutrients available in food consumed and essential for healthy living.
The Benefits of a 3-Day Water Fast or Juice Fast
Water fasting and juice fasting are both popular ways to detox. The 3-day water fast or juice fast is one of the shortest fasting periods. Longer fasting is generally recommended by traditional medicine because of the many benefits, but the 3-day fast can be carried out without medical supervision and comfortably from home.
Diet and Detoxifying
A 3-day juice or water fast is just a little more intense than the 1-day fast. In fact, it’s a good idea to try the 1-day fast first. This will give you a little experience and you’ll be more confident when you do your 3-day fast.
Preparing for Your 3-day Water Fast or Juice Fast
To do your 3-day fast from home, you will need to do a little preparation. First, you need to relax and not worry about your fasting. Fear can really get people nervous and anxious. If you aren’t sure, you can always get some help from an expert. There are tons of books on the subject and lots of information online as well.
Normally a person can go weeks without food so a 3-day fast is nothing difficult. Once you start fasting, you’ll begin to experience the health benefits. If you have a serious illness, you should always talk to your doctor before starting any fasting program. If you are pregnant, you should not fast.
After the 3-day fast you will need to begin to gradually introduce food back in a slow manner over the next week or so, starting with small pieces of fruits like watermelon or other melon type fruits. The perfect time to do a 3-day cleanse is when you are on holidays or days off so you don’t have to go to work.
How to Do the 3-Day Fast
In the 3-day fast you are going to drink only water or juice, depending on the type of fast you are doing. You are not going to eat any solid food or drink any other liquids. If you are water fasting you need the purest water you can find. Using tap water isn’t a good idea. If you are juice fasting you need to make your juice at home with fresh fruit. You will drink 2 liters of water in a 24-hour period. Depending on your personal capacity, this might be slightly less or significantly more. Drink slightly warm water as an aid to jumpstart the cleansing process.
If this is the first time you have done a 3-day fast, you will notice that your body has a few reactions, so be ready for them. The body is used to eating food many times throughout the day, even though it doesn’t need it, so when you stop eating it is common to have nausea, feel weak, have a headache and/or become dizzy, among many other symptoms. This is very normal.
Some people find they have extra energy while fasting. If this is the case, you should still not exert yourself, because it’s also common to go from energetic to feeling week. Don’t be scared – these are perfectly normal reactions. If the symptoms are intense, the best thing to do is lie down.
You might even find yourself with sudden bouts of hunger, which can be overcome by drinking a couple of glasses of water, then lie down and rest. The hunger pains should pass shortly. If it keeps recurring, you might want to talk with your doctor. Remember, you can quit your fasting at any time if it becomes unbearable, but a 3-day fast really should not be that difficult to do. If you stop and want to try again, start with a 1-day fast, maybe even a few times, building up to the 3-day fast. You might also have food cravings. This is very common. You start to think of different types of foods when you can’t have them and then suddenly you find yourself day dreaming about a certain food.
When you are fasting you are doing a deep cleanse physically and mentally. The body naturally throws out the toxins during the healing process. These toxins are mostly in your digestive system and intestines. It is quite common for those who are fasting to develop a thick white coating on your tongue. This is a sign of toxins being eliminated. Sometimes the coating remains even after your tongue is scraped.
If you want to get all of the toxins that are in your large intestine, although not 100% proven it’s a good idea to use an enema. This will also speed up the process. Toxins can also get removed through your lungs, which can leave you with very bad breath for a few days.
If you are feeling nauseous, it could be the result of the acidity of your stomach. Try drinking a liter of salt water and then immediately vomiting it up. This practice is very common in naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine.
What’s important is that you recognize that these are normal reactions. Stay focused and you will get through your 3-day fast, and you will have peace of mind knowing your symptoms are all normal to cleansing the body. Don’t let your mind get anxious or worried. When you feel these feelings coming on, use deep breathing to curb them and continue to move forward with your cleanse.
How to Stop the 3-Day Cleanse
- How you break your fast is as important as the actual fast is. When you body goes without food for those three days, it actually gets use to it. Your digestive system actually slows right down, so you will not be able to eat or digest larger amounts of food. It will be a big shock to your system if you try to consume a regular size meal. You need to gradually introduce food after your 3-day fasting.
- When your three days are up, break your fast by drinking lemon water on Day-1 after your fasting. Only lemon water 3 to 5 times during the day. If you are feeling really hungry you can add a ½ teaspoon of pure honey to your lemon water. This will give you calories. If you prefer you can use orange juice rather than lemon water.
- On day-2, after fasting you can start to have coconut water, fruit juice with honey added and light vegetable soups 3 to 5 times during the day. On day-3, start to eat fruits and vegetable that have been boiled for easier digestion. On day-4, you can start to eat normally but you should still be careful and start by introducing light foods. In other words, day-4 isn’t the time to have steak. After day-4 you should be back to eating regularly. Don’t be surprised if you no longer have a desire for certain foods. This is very common after a cleanse. Many loose the desire to eat some of the more toxic foods.
3-Day Fasting – Know the Benefits
- There are many big health benefits to your 3-day fast. Your digestive system usually is working without any rest 24-7. A fast gives your digestive system a much needed rest so that it can repair and heal. Fasting removes toxins so it’s common to feel vigor and increased energy.
- Fasting is a fast and easy way to lose weight. You can lose up to 3 kg a day on a 3-day fast. However, most of it will come back when you return to normal food, so if you want to keep it off you will need to have a diet in place to follow your fast.
- Fasting improves your immune system and gives you longevity.
- When you are fasting, you are observing your mind closely and you get a better understanding of your cravings and food desires.
- Fasting is a time for emotional cleansing and almost every religion recommends fasting at some point. Blocked energies are released and these helps to stop negativity.
- Fasting improves your immune system and gives you longevity.
- Your liver is your main organ for detoxing the body and fasting will detox it. Each molecule of food that is absorbed through your intestinal wall goes to the liver to be detoxed and preps for use by your body. Fasting will give your liver a chance to rest.
- It provides superior nutrition for your body. You’ll feel better, have more energy and you will be flooded with super nutrition if you are on a juice fast. All those fruits and vegetables are packed with the best nutrients. In fact, this is one point where juice fasting trumps water fasting.
- You can reduce physical problems you might have. Not only will you have an increase in energy, you could get rid of chronic symptoms like general aches, headaches, sinus issues, rashes, bloating, cramps, etc. Far too much of the time your body is fighting off the damage we do to it from not eating right and not sleeping enough. Take a break – let your body heal. Detoxing helps your body cleanse itself.
- You Will Increase HGH production – According to some experts, juicing and water fasting can help your body to increase natural production of HGH. This ties directly to the detoxing effect that juicing has on the body. The liver is cleansed with detox and then it can once again function properly, which helps increase HGH levels, because your body is able to better use the human growth hormone when it enters your liver and is converted to IGF-1 or insulin like growth factor. When your liver isn’t properly functioning, it results in lower HGH levels.
"Taking HGH Can be risky as I found out, thanks hgh.us.com for showing the good and the bad of HGH therapy."
Mark D Newark
"I was already taking an HGH releaser when I read an article at
hgh.us.com about how HGH releasers can't help someone without a properly
functioning pituitary gland. For me taking an HGH releaser was a waste. Thanks
for the valuable info!"
John R San Jose
a must read for anyone considering HGH therapy"
Linda S Tampa
In November 2003, Hanneke Hops was profiled in The Chronicle. This 56-year-old woman claimed that her daily injections of HGH had her feeling happier, stronger, and healthier.
The appealing benefits of human growth hormone (HGH) are no longer a secret. Many people have been so drawn by them that different companies have flooded the market with various products that supposedly help to boost the HGH levels in the body. These products range from HGH injections to releasers, activators and sprays.
It has been observed that most people suffering from back pain have low levels of human growth hormone. HGH deficiency can lead to chronic degeneration of connective tissues resulting in back problems.
The testicles are the main place where the hormone testosterone is made. Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for male reproduction, sexuality, hair growth, muscle mass, bone density and red blood cells.
HGH releasers and supplements like Hypergh 14x and Genf20 Plus are not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any disease or disorder, and cannot be sold as ‘Anti Aging’ medications (This is however the case for all supplements).
Recombinant DNA is a term used to describe DNA whose creation was brought about by the combination of two or more strands. DNA holds all information needed for the re-creation of an organism.
The beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one not because people want to look beautiful per se but because they want to look young.
The New Year is creeping up quite quickly and you know, with every new year is a new year resolution waiting to spring into action.
Honey is a sweet food which only an insignificant number of people will be able to turn down.
Many processes in the body are usually impacted by decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels usually occurs as people grow older. Among those are processes in the brain and any negative modifications affecting these will manifest adversely on your mental health.
If you follow professional bodybuilding at all, you may have noticed that many bodybuilders look pregnant. They have distended guts otherwise called big stomachs.
Vitamin A is one of many reasons why you need to maintain a healthy diet. It is one of numerous nutrients that help to keep you in good health. How does it exactly help? What are the signs of deficiency? Where can you get more of it? You will find answers to these questions and more in this article.
The secret to looking younger than one's age lies in making the right decision. You will, no doubt, have read or heard different ideas on how to slow aging and keep your body young. It is very likely you have heard about the importance of diet and lifestyle choices, among others. But then, many people still prefer loading up on a variety of beauty products that promise awesome results but sometimes only disappoint. There's often nothing better than keeping things simple. Here's are some easy, practical things you can do to look years younger without having plastic surgery or turning your face to a testing ground for chemicals in the guise of skincare products.
From what has been said so far, you could say that the importance of growth hormone for sleep quality improvement is already obvious.
The eyes may rightly be described as the light of the body. Without them, a person will be in darkness all the time. But as undesirable as it may be, vision loss does happen all the same, particularly as people get older. It is therefore not surprising to see many older people with glasses. However, it has been suggested that having sufficient human growth hormone (HGH) in the body can help to improve vision.
No one wants to look old! As you age one of the most noticeable signs is that skin loses its elasticity and thins, which causes skin tags, age spots, and wrinkles.